Sunday 11 February 2018

Welcome to Las Vegas Answers..


Welcome to Las Vegas Answers, My decision to develop this blog was brought about due to the growing numbers of emails and tweets I have received over the past few years regarding every aspect of travelling to or through the Las Vegas area..  I have spent the best part of my adult years in the valley, originally to follow Profesional boxing, but more recently to just photograph and enjoy the vibrancy of this beautiful city..  I first came to Las Vegas in my late teens and have since watched the city evolve and grow, out of almost all recognition from my early visits..   ‘Las Vegas Answers’ encourages the interaction of any of its readers via its primary email address and will promise to respond or answer even the most trivial of Las Vegas inquiry’s. From flights through Las Vegas, to hotels, restaurants and must see places, I will post weekly every question asked, along with the response for public viewing..  So if it’s just to say hi or offer input of any kind, don’t be a stranger..

Las Vegas Answers email address is.          Lasvegasanswers@mail.com

God Bless...     Viva Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment